REVISION+ Easter School
REVISION+ is our FREE, Easter masterclass programme for Year 11 students who are aiming for one of the top grades in GCSE Maths and Science.
- Do you love doing maths?
- Are you aiming for a top grade in your GCSE?
- Are you thinking of studying Maths in Year 12?
- Have you got assessments next term?
REVISION+ is a carefully designed programme of sessions to improve your mathematical and scientific knowledge and skills. Led by experienced teachers, the sessions will be fun, of course, but also intensive and demanding: strenuous workouts in the maths gym!
You’ll leave each day feeling more confident of achieving a very high grade in your GCSEs, and you’ll have made more secure the knowledge and skills you’ll need to do so.
2nd to 5th April 2024.
Sessions will run from 10:00 to 16:15 each day.
All sessions take place at King’s Maths School, in our student building. The address is:
5 Lambeth Walk
If you are in Year 11 and aiming for one of the top grades, you should apply.
Since our mission is to widen participation in mathematical sciences degrees and careers, we’ll prioritise places for students who:
- attend non-selective schools
- have been eligible for Free School Meals in any of the past 6 years
- live or have lived in local authority care, are a young carer, or are disabled
- are traditionally underrepresented in the mathematical sciences at HE, namely Black African, Black Caribbean, and Gypsy, Roma and traveller students
- Students living socio-economically disadvantaged areas (measured by ACORN)
- Students with special educational needs
How to apply:
Deadline: Thursday 29th February 2024, 11:00.