REVISION+ Easter School
REVISION+ is our FREE, Easter masterclass programme for Year 11 students who are aiming for one of the top grades in GCSE Maths and Science.
- Do you love doing maths?
- Are you aiming for a top grade in your GCSE?
- Are you thinking of studying Maths in Year 12?
- Have you got assessments next term?
REVISION+ is a carefully designed programme of sessions to improve your mathematical and scientific knowledge and skills. Led by experienced teachers, the sessions will be fun,of course, but also intensive and demanding: strenuous workouts in the maths gym!
You’ll leave each day feeling more confident of achieving a very high grade in your GCSEs, and you’ll have made more secure the knowledge and skills you’ll need to do so.
11th to the 14th April 2022.
Sessions will run from 10:00 to 16:15 each day.
All sessions take place at King’s Maths School, in our student building. The address is:
5 Lambeth Walk
If you are in Year 11 and aiming for one of the top grades, you should apply.
If we are oversubscribed, priority will be given to applicants who:
- live or have lived in local authority care.
- have been eligible for Free School Meals in any of the past 6 years.
- are or have been a young carer.
- do not have parent(s) or carer(s) who studied at university.
- have, or consider themselves to have, a disability.
- are traditionally underrepresented in the mathematical sciences.
- attend a non-selective state school.
How to apply:
Applications are now closed.
You can find out more by reading the flyer: