Admissions for September 2024 entry are now open! We will be holding a few admissions events in October and November 2023. Come and see what KCLMS is all about.
King's College London Mathematics School aims to be a centre of excellence for the teaching and learning of mathematics, and to provide opportunities for students with an interest and aptitude for mathematics, especially to those from backgrounds currently under-represented in the mathematical sciences.
To realise this vision, we run programmes and events for both students and teachers. All student (and some teacher) events are free of charge! If you'd like to be kept informed about these programmes and events you can sign up for our outreach mailing list.
What's happening at KCLMS?
If you would like us to contact you when applications open for a particular programme, fill in this form.
Information for students who are currently a part of an outreach programme:
- Please continue to attend your sessions on the same day of the week as you did last term. To change the day of the week that you attend, please email KCLMSoutreach@kcl.ac.uk.
- GCSE+ Maths sessions will continue from Monday 18th September.
- MESME online sessions will continue from Monday 2nd October. You will receive an email containing this terms dates and a link to register for the meeting via Zoom.
- GCSE+ Physics sessions will continue from Monday 6th November.
- Extension Physics: University Admissions Prep will continue from Thursday 7th September.
- Extension Mathematics: University Admissions Prep will continue from Monday 18th September.
- Students who are running late or cannot make a session must email KCLMSoutreachAbsences@kcl.ac.uk. If you don't, you may be removed from the course. A lot of students apply for these programmes, it is hard to see a space being wasted that could have gone to another student.
- Please contact KCLMSoutreach@kcl.ac.uk if you are unaware of your session dates for rest of the term.
Please check here for further updates, or alternatively contact us using KCLMSoutreach@kcl.ac.uk.
This list was last updated on 14th September 2023.
King's College London Mathematics School runs a range of programmes through the year for students from across London interested in the mathematical sciences.
King's College London Mathematics School runs events and courses to support the professional development of Level 3 mathematics teaching in London.
This is the weekly maths challenge. Do you like maths? Are you good at it? These maths challenges are posted on our website weekly. Have a go! Try your hand at answering them, then check out the solutions. And if there isn't a solution, you are welcome to submit one.