Why work here
At King’s Maths School we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Benefits include:
- Being part of a small, knowledgeable, and fun team.
- The opportunity to work with young people who are deeply curious, focused, and ambitious.
- A highly collaborative work ethos including weekly group lesson planning.
- A progressive staff wellbeing policy that includes access to an in-school counsellor.
- Better than industry standard family leave benefits, including for adoption and surrogacy.
- 3 flexible holidays days per year that can be used during term-time to go to events or opportunities that would otherwise be difficult for teachers to attend.
- More holiday allowance than other state schools.
- A later start, with lessons commencing at 09:15.
- A cycle to work scheme (we have staff changing and shower facilities on site), educational discount at the Apple Store, access to King’s College London’s research, learning and prayer facilities, and subsidised KCL gym use.
- Opportunities to attend a range of cultural events for free as part of our cultural programme, including theatre shows, orchestra performances, sporting events, art galleries and museums.
- A bean to cup coffee machine – we know the importance of good coffee!