GCSE7+ is our FREE, online Easter masterclass programme for Year 11 students who are aiming for one of the top grades in their GCSE Maths.
- Do you love doing maths?
- Are you aiming for a top grade in your GCSE?
- Are you thinking of studying Maths in Year 12?
- Have you got assessments next term?
The topics covered will focus on algebra, graphs and geometry. In each of the eight ½-day sessions you will have:
- Expert teaching.
- Independent practice time.
- Breakout rooms in a small group with a great teacher.
- Lots of mathematical reasoning and problem solving.
Thu 8th, Fri 9th, Mon 12th and Tue 13th April 2021.
Morning sessions will run from 09:30 to 12:45 and afternoon sessions from 13:30 to 16:15.
The sessions will be run online via Zoom. Students will need a phone, tablet or laptop to participate in the sessions.
If you are in Year 11 and aiming for one of the top grades, you should apply.
If we are oversubscribed, priority will be given to applicants who:
- attend a non-selective state school.
- do not have parent(s) or carer(s) who studied at university.
- live or have lived in local authority care.
- are or have been a young carer.
- have, or consider themselves to have, a disability.
- have been eligible for Free School Meals in any of the past 6 years.
- come from neighbourhoods with low overall progression rates to higher education.
Applications for GCSE7+ 2021 are now closed. If you would like to be added to our waiting list please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find out more by reading the flyer: